We have all experienced the "silent treatment" once in a while, but when it happens frequently it becomes a problem.
Here are some hints and tips on how to manage the situation easily.
1. Talk to your partner in a calm and gentle manner.
2. Let them know that you have hurt them.
3. Tell them you care about being a good wife, husband, partner
4. Explain to them that you care about the relationship.
5. Then distract yourself with an activity and create distance, ensuring you are in a ;neutral position.
6. Understand that there is a legitimate reason for being hurt.
7. When things have returned to a calmer place approach the subject with a view to negotiating a compromise for the future.
If you need support regarding this of something else contact me here