1. Understand what has triggered your PTSD
Recognise and know the physical symptom's of PTSD
2. The Trauma effects they way we are and how we interact with the world
3. The trauma changes the way we are and how we interact with our environment and other people. Give yourself compassion.
4. Fight or Flight
This is when we see danger every day ordinary events they does not exist. Only your perception.
5. Acting out on autopilot and feel out of control of our behaviour
6. Lacking the ability to think straight or believe those that are close to us. We can no longer trust other peoples judgement of everyday events.
7. Difficult to forget what happened and can be constantly replaying visions over and over again.
8. We think we are coping and you are every time you are able to get up out of bed and face the day.
9. PTSD is difficult to come to terms with and confront the things that are feared most.
10. PTSD causes people to become isolated and it's comforting to know that people who care about us, stand by and are supportive.